Case Studies

 

We have highlighted 3 different types of gyms to show you.

Each had additional specific needs to which a budd-e bundle assisted with.


Duston Sports Center

 

Duston Sports Centre is run on behalf of Duston Parish Council by Trilogy Leisure and includes a Trilogy Health & Fitness state of the art gym

Solan Fitness 

 

Solan Fitness are National Multi-Award winning gyms. Our clubs are the hub of results and a one stop solution to our members’ fitness and health needs, training in a motivating, fun and social environment.

Third Space 

 

Third Space, Canary Wharf is one of Europe's largest and most luxurious health clubs, offering 100000 square feet of state-of-the-art training space.

All Gyms

 

All of the gyms achived these key factors

 

Solan Fitness

National Fitness award winning, new comer of the year. Solan fitness are now able to provide informational access for members to use the clubs equipment and features on the gym floor, helping the club get the most out of their investments.

See how gym budd-e help solan over 90 days.

In a snap shot of the first 100 days budd-e had over 4,500 

page views with 61% of the content accessed helped members to use the equipment & facilities more effectively, the other 39% involved access to information not currently available in the gym.

Stella Barker, Health & Fitness Development Officer said budd-e gave her peace of mind knowing that her members & trainers had access to budd-e help right on the gym floor.

 

Third Space, Canary Wharf

With multiple direct and general trainer requests budd-e proved to help win the trainers more business and was welcomed by all the trainers.  

 

While waiting to be used budd-e is busy promoting club offers & trainers right in the heart of the gym where it will be most effective.

 

Where Third Space members went in 16,620 page views:  

Training information: 40%

Custom content: 29%

Trainer profiles: 27%

Other: 4%

 

In a snap shot of the first 100 days budd-e had over 4,500  page views with 61% of the content accessed helped members to use the equipment & facilities more effectively, the other 39% involved access to information not currently available in the gym.

 

Stella Barker, Health & Fitness Development Officer said budd-e gave her peace of mind knowing that her members & trainers had access to budd-e help right on the gym floor.

Duston Sports Club

© Copyright oneone promedia Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

budd-e is a registered trademark & oneone fitness is the trading name of oneone promedia Ltd. Registration in England No: 8437308 VAT: 170 356225